SPONSORED: A special country Christmas celebration, at the 5-star Mount Juliet Estate
Christmas 2020 will be a Christmas like no other and Christmas at Mount Juliet Estate, Autograph Collection will ensure a memorable celebration of laughter with loved ones whilst enveloped in the luxury of the historic estate. Decadent dining, luxurious surroundings, an array of winter country pursuits and festive celebrations await.
Christmas at Manor House
A three night festive celebration in the beautifully decorated Manor House is available for €949 per person sharing:
- Arrive to the Manor House on Christmas Eve to traditional freshly baked mince pies, hot port and Christmas carols.
- Enjoy a delicious Christmas Eve dinner at the Michelin star and four AA Rosette awarded Lady Helen Restaurant.
- Wake up on Christmas Day to an indulgent Champagne breakfast.
- There will be a special visit from Santa Claus who will pop by to greet and gift our junior
- A Champagne reception precedes a traditional yet extravagant Christmas Lunch in the Lady Helen Restaurant.
- The evening culminates with a light buffet in the Manor House before settling in to enjoy live music and merriment.
- On Stephen’s Day enjoy a leisurely breakfast in Manor House.
- Later that day partake in the tradition of Afternoon Tea at Manor House.
- Enjoy the Estate’s country pursuits or indulge in some time at the Health and Wellness Centre.
- Finish the day with another exquisite dinner in Lady Helen Restaurant.
- The morning of departure enjoy one last wholesome breakfast to set you on your way.
Christmas at The Hunter’s Yard
Enjoy a three night Christmas celebration in the bedecked Hunter’s Yard Hotel for €829 per person.
- Arrive to a warm welcome at Hunter’s Yard on Christmas Eve greeted with hot port and homemade mince pies.
- Christmas Eve Dinner will be served in the Michelin Plate and two AA Rosette awarded The Hound Restaurant.
- Celebrate Christmas Day with a spectacular Christmas Day lunch in The Hound Restaurant with views overlooking the beautiful Mount Juliet Golf Course.
- There will be a special visit from Santa Claus who will pop by to greet and gift junior
- Christmas evening unwinds with a relaxed delicious buffet.
- Enjoy the renowned Mount Juliet Estate ritual of Festive Afternoon tea on St. Stephen’s Day.
- Stephen’s Day evening dinner will be served in The Hound Restaurant.
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast each morning.
- Experience a selection of special Estate activities over the three day stay.
New Year’s Eve Celebration
Gather loved ones together to herald the New Year at Mount Juliet Estate.
For an indulgent welcoming in of the New Year, the Michelin Star and four AA Rosette awarded Lady Helen restaurant is offering guests a wondering dining experience with the choice of a seven or nine course tasting menu created by multi award winning Chef John Kelly using the very best locally sourced ingredients for this dinner celebration. There will be music and entertainment throughout. Enjoy a New Year’s Eve overnight stay at Manor House from €272 per room with dinner in the Lady Helen from €105 per person.
Guests could choose to mark the end of 2020 and welcome the New Year in at Hunter’s Yard Hotel at Mount Juliet Estate. There will be a delicious dinner menu created for the evening and served in the Michelin Plate and two AA Rosette awarded The Hound Restaurant. Lively music will serenade you during your meal. New Year’s Eve packages at Hunter’s Yard Hotel from €220 per room, bed and breakfast and dinner is €70 per person, served from 5.30pm until 9.30pm.
Christmas Afternoon Tea
Continuing Lady Helen McCalmont’s tradition of offering guests a warm welcome, Afternoon Tea is an indulgent ritual at Mount Juliet Estate. This festive season, Christmas Afternoon Tea will be served overlooking the beautiful winter scenery of the River Nore and the Ballylynch Stud. Christmas Afternoon Tea is the perfect occasion to catch up with friends and family and enjoy a break from the Christmas preparations. For an special seasonal indulgence, add a glass of champagne!
Christmas Afternoon Tea: €40 per person
Champagne Christmas Afternoon Tea: €55 per person
Christmas Eve Lunch at The Hound Restaurant
The perfect occasion to celebrate Christmas with loved ones in safe and luxurious surroundings, is with Christmas Eve Lunch in the Michelin Plate and two AA Rosette awarded The Hound Restaurant at the five star Hunter’s Yard Hotel at Mount Juliet Estate. A delicious menu has been created featuring the very best of locally sourced produce to enjoy. The relaxed restaurant boasts spectacular views overlooking the Mount Juliet Estate, the River Nore and the championship golf course. It’s a wonderful way to celebrate the festive season with friends and family before the big day.
A Mount Juliet Estate Christmas Gift Card
A considered gift this Christmas is a Mount Juliet Estate gift card. Beautifully presented, a Mount Juliet Gift Card is the gift of time and memories that will last a lifetime. Available to purchase from MountJuliet.ie, the gift cards come in denominations starting at €50 and can be used to enjoy one of the many activities at Mount Juliet Estate from Afternoon Tea to a luxurious treatment in the Mount Juliet Health Club. A thoughtful gift for a special person.
At Mount Juliet Estate this Christmas, every detail has been attended to, from the warm country welcome to the festive decorations to mark the season. Accredited with the Fáilte Ireland Covid Safety Charter, guests can relax and enjoy their Christmas celebrations knowing they are in safe hands. Create new memories celebrating old traditions at Mount Juliet Estate, Autograph Collection this Christmas. To book, log onto www.mountjuliet.ie or contact reservations on 056 777 3000.
*Complimentary night is room only and available on the 23rd of December only.
For more information on Mount Juliet Estate’s special offers, visit https://www.mountjuliet.ie/offers/
To make a booking, email email@example.com or call 056 777 3000